Monday, May 16, 2011

YES



(P.S: You're born to be love.)


Every song represent my feeling.
my story.my life.my mood.
my everythings.
a song for u.
YES.
FUTURE LOVE.


Thank for the Past:

To whose who hurt me,

I learnt a lot from you,

without you I'm not that matured.


Thank for who lo

ve me,

i really appreciate that you guys give me ur love

and

treating me so well.

(i'm full of love till no bf....lol)

guide me to the way WHERE/WHO I AM NOW!


(Past is a nice place to visit but certainly not a good place to stay.)



first of may.
full of hopes and strength.
come on,lets keep this spirits on.
YES.
I CAN DO IT.


my art studio with art therapy.
YES.
I AM COMING.

You're beautiful.

Nobody else is like you, you are unique,

intelligent and you have a good heart.


Your smile is beautiful because it shows inner beauty,


which is more important than anything else.



BEST

16.05.11 5.25 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment