Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dolphin World




i love dolphin so much.
when i look on u,
i feel happiness,warm,calm,caring feeling too.
no reason.
just a feeling.
feel like u really know my deeply part.
i feel the romantic feeling.haha
oh no,i feel powerful now.
yea,thanks so much.


Oh nooo,wat a sad feeling coming on the way?
please go away from me.
cant make it through my graduated trip.
no worry,i will be allright.
still can *imagine* in my fantasy world.
hahahahaha.



A freedom feeling.
yes,i m coming home.
tell the world i m coming home.
let the rain pour away!
still balance back.
yea,i m normal now.

It feels like, ahh-ah-ah-ah-ah
(It feels good, don’t it?) ahh-ah-ah-ah-ah
(yo, yo, yeah, d-don’t it?) yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(yeah) i’ll be alright (uh-huh, ha-ha)




"I believe that everything happens for a reason.

People change so that you can learn to let go,

things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right,

you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself,

and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"


(i love tis sentences so much)

(thanks for your guide)


...............................................................................................


Conclusion:

you're right,i might go along to psychology ways in future.

yea,tats the way i gonna go through.

more to spirituality way.

A ways to help more ppl who need helps.

I gonna be a professional type.(my tasks)

From now on,i will just focus on my career.

act i m the one who need help too.haha

the way to balance myself!

take time my dear.

u can do it.

work hard+work smart together.

$$$$$$$$$$

COME COME COME

^^



11.25 am

No comments:

Post a Comment