Thursday, May 19, 2011

值得



tis pic look like so enjoy right?
tis was taken in my intern life---jalan ipoh ther.
tat day i cried infront of my boss.
my 1st times cry with a lound sound.
normally i can control myself.
but i m out of control tat day.
feel so ''xia shui''
wat a shame?
yumi ee is getting crazy!
the day we went to pasar malam eating ''tang yuan''.
the next day is tang yuan festival.
miss my dad's tang yuan.
the 1st time i celebrate with myself n friends.
my boss was so funny,
he letting us back to office after lunch times for the next days.
becuase of me?boss been shock !
i feeling terrible too when i thinking back of my attitudes.
haha,i m the one who acting so funny one!
tat experiences still memorable.
haha,good luck my dear!
you will be allright.

12.21.2010



舍得舍得.
有舍必有得.

对不起,
我是很奇怪的人.

错了,
我是用哲学来思考问题.

无论如何,
我相信我自己的能力.


有笑就有泪.
有爱就有恨.
追求最美好的日子.
让我拥有着复原的能量.


你永远都在追求着.平衡着!
加油,我们都值得更棒的未来.
这些日子要好好照顾自己才对.^^


P/S: 一切的事情都值得体会.学习.成长.拥有!
谢谢我经历了.我长大了.
谢谢宇宙的奥妙.
值得我的就让我拥有吧!


11.38pm

No comments:

Post a Comment