Saturday, May 28, 2011

Me & Myself



Baby,can i see your HALO?
Do u know me?
不识庐山真面目 只缘身在此♥中
记住:外在不代表内在.
人不可貌相.
所以请不要那么肤浅!
i can feel your HALO.
Everywhere i'm looking now,
you know you're my saving grace.


yes,my dear,i m back!
i wanna tell u i am so sorry.
although long time ago,
i should reply :yes,my dear is u!
i should not took so many testing action.
wat an enjoyable 2009 backpack!
i will be back again.
Lets 远走高飞.
带我走: 到遥远的以后.

解脱 是肯承认这是个错
解脱 是懂擦干泪看以
找个新方向往前走
这世界辽阔 我总会实现一个梦
你有自由走 我有自由好好过
心里有一种渴望勇敢的念头

there are so many places i gonna conquer.
Still on my way to findback my soul.
dont worry,until tat day.
you know you are.
the queen of my


yes,love what u do
and do what u want!
u can get what u WANT!
so lets do it FOR YOURLIFE!
There's an answer,if u reach into your soul.
Look inside you and be strong.
And u know u can SURVIVE!
(gonna thanks mr.roger & xiao hang lao shi)


my love windmill.
its make me feel freedom.
so just keep it turn and turn.
u can stop while u feeling tire or sad.
There will be tomorrow.
In time,u will FIND THE WAY!


My 1st photoshop assignments : me & myself.
i wish i m a singer.''SS''.haha
Tis pics is a very memorable sign for me.
Esp when my birthday time,
u guys act as my fansssssss.hehe
thanks korea,england,japan,india....and heaven group.
Wat a days full with imagination and creative!

Tats make me hav a lots fun
And i missed the presentation time too.
tats so fun still can sing song during tat time.
Wow, my first time having the ''special moments''.
thanks for u guys support.really ENJOY!!!
wat a nice song : SHINING FRIEND
yea,finally i can make it.
Oooppss,please focus the middle part,
my darling will playing song for me.hehe
So lets keep enjoying in a romantic lovely scene together.
you're born to be loved.^^



1. thanks for gemini friends.
no matter what u guys had treated to me before.
no matter in a good ways or bad?
i still will remember it.haha
there's still a long way to learn.
Wat a good lesson i can learn from u guys without paying $.
haha,i do appreciated it.lets watcha!!!


2. thanks for my buddy who sponsor together.
simply love the luggage.
cos not really like the color but promotion.
tats y.can save $
Wow,finally bought it.
and is time preparing to FLY!
*flying without wings*XD


3. take time to realize,take time to balance.
In case,i m still on the way to create fun and having fun.
and keep enjoying the life being as YUMI EE!
( a jovial plus versatile character)
i will keep improving my stuffs to fulfill with my wishes.


p/s: i still remember the tweety photo album.

In the sunny days, Sun will light your day.
In the windy days, when will we go away?

In the rainy days, rains will share my tears.
In the stormy days, storms will steal my pain.

Just go your way and leave things all behind.
Spread your wings and fly away.

I'm pretending you're mine.
I'm wishing you'll be fine.

The moments we share never die.
You've made a difference to my life.
And let me realize.
The feeling I've got deep inside.


p/s : i do love tis song.
(NO MATTER)
i dunno who u are?
but i know i will meet u in a right timing.

GOOD LUCK MY DEAR

28.05.11 07.25 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment