Monday, May 9, 2011

DO


do u pay attention on me?
do u understand me?
do u care for me?
do u feel me?

u cry.
u smile.

yes,i do.
i do everythings for u.
i do fulfill every little things just for u.
a little girl with a lots of dream & wishes.
yea,i got u.one days u will prove me yourself.


she told me.
she is sad.
she is pain.
she is hurt.
she get lost.
she feel so tired suddenly.
she is not in a good mood actually.
since she is a small kids,she started to protect herself.


and i told her: dont worry and be happy.
because nothing much to worry for.
u will get somethings and keep improving.
ps: u just wanna be free for who u are.
freedom is the way i searching for.
no matter what's going on.
i will keep looking for it.
i set myself free again.
and i hope she can do well.


(setiap ujian yang diberi mesti ada hikmahnya)

i strongly agree with this.
that must be a reason for u to face your problem.
over n over,keep overcome it with successful result.
she promise tat she will do her best for now n future.
art and music is the best way to cure u.
so dont cry my dear.
u are so pity for long long time ago.
but u will having ur good time coming soon.
u are valuable for tat.


trust me.
believe me.
no one but me.
so remember.
keep our faith.
hook our pinkle.
u are so lovable.
u are so happiness now.
u are most wonderful in the world.


FOREVER
09.05.11 11.05pm

No comments:

Post a Comment