Monday, May 9, 2011

BE


I want to be a cloud
flying light in the skywithout worrying if it rains
without wind, I wonder what will push
I would like to be a 'wave
to belong to th
e sea

without worrying if I break
without me ask you from which boat I wi
ll be plowed
I wish I were a flower
to beautify my world
without worrying if it touches
without me ask if I will be caught
I would be a minu
te

I would be a word
written in indelible ink
without worry of being understood
without asking me if I am repeating
I would like to be a child
laughing carefree life
without worrying about what will become
without asking me if I am going well as they are
I want to be a piano
with its reassuring whites and blacks keys

without worry of being granted
I wonder if those who play without me
I would like to be the peace of a morning
silent step on freshly fallen snow
If you see the sunset without worrying
without wondering whether it was right what I face
I would be the Land of Women
the real one that binds you to the heart
without bothering to be different
without even asking me if I missed this time

No comments:

Post a Comment