Monday, May 16, 2011

No Longer



learn from the past my dear.
different alphabet different story.
purple still the best love.
haha


Dun be so sad..
everyone attitudes are different..
so sometimes,
i really dun expect any return after I help people.
I help people, I feel happy de...
some people is like that..
as u say, once u know their true colour,
next time when they need help,
u will automatically recall back.
what they have done to you when u need help..
so let them feel those feeling.
by creating nonsense to reject them.. stay calm...



PS:i gonna let u know
(Not respect with people means not to respect to yourself.)

anyways,
thanks so much.
really feel touch.
oh,we are same.
i will stay calm.
nothing to be lose.
i will be back again.
Best i ever had.
past no longer anymore.
I am on the right track.
Baby,i was BORN TIS WAY!


POSITIVE
POSITIVE

16.05.11 3.45pm

No comments:

Post a Comment