Saturday, April 23, 2011

KEY FOREVER


1
i can see myself in beautiful relationship.

2
i can see myself experience in wonderful success.

3
i can see money coming to me.$$$$$$$$

4
i am grateful to alive.

5
i am free to be myself.

6
i see beauty all around me.

7
i take time to laugh & play everyday.

8
i am awake,energized & alive.


you are an architect of your life.
build the image of the world that you gonna live in.
establish the purpose of my life.
help me understand myself.
remember to remember.
notice and adjust.
enjoy the journey.
the choice is yours.


9
i am at peace & one with everything

10
i live with passion & purpose.

11
i feel the love,the joy,the abundance.
all good things are coming to me everyday.


HAPPEN

i am the creator of my world.
i am whatever i choose to be.
i am now open to receive big money.
i now choose to be a millionaire.
i am changing my bad habits to welcome my new life.
i am starting over again.
my happy life.
embrace all my feeling.
thats belong to me.
make everyday count.

manner.
thinking.
personality.
confidence.
kindness.
sweetness.
purple
my true colors.
be yourself.
be who you are.
be lovable always.


24.04.11 1.15 am

No comments:

Post a Comment