Saturday, April 23, 2011

FINALLY


YEAH
i did it.
finally i fulfilled one of my wish.
i am on the way to finding the right opportunity.
luckily i find the right one now.work hard n smart on it.
its really make me feel so good.
when ppl call u ''teacher''.
omg,its sound so cute to hear tat.
especially when u looked at them.
those cute small kids,its make me feel warm.


i really love tis job,i find back the feeling.
when i looked at them,really a special feeling.
its feel like looked through the past of me.
imagination,innovative,creative.


wow,tats really incredible!

so fantastic,the most amazing part.
i really cant imagine i definitely meet a kid
who look familiar as u.
the first sign make me get shock.
omg,its sound so funny.
when i teach him,i cant stop my imagination!


how come,
i really cant get u out of my mind.
*please*
at my college already meet R.
now another place to meet E.
luckily not same as name K.
wat a coincidence ?


when i look at him.
oh no,the feeling is so amazing!
its feel like teaching u as a small kid at tat moment.haha
sound so funny and terrible man.
i try to take photo but been catched by him.haha
wat a crazy action?
fine,jus let it be!


Anyways,
i will put more effort on it.
since i become a teacher.
i will put more responsibility on myself.
is time to self-improving.
i will make all of you move to another level of art.
you will knw my inner power is coming on the way.


maybe tis is wat call
(who know)
DESTINY

23.04.11 5.35pm

No comments:

Post a Comment