Sunday, October 16, 2011

strong feeling


A strong feeling searching for change.

A moments to gaining more knowledge.

A way looking for more chances to improve ownself.



Open eye,look probably.

Open heart,feel probably.

Open ear,listen probably.

Open mouth,speak probably.



OTS=opportunity to success.

I want my life success with giving those opportunities.

I promise u,I will be what u suppose to be.

Lead by your heart.always listen carefully.

I just want you to know,I can make it much better than the past.

Once I still alive,I wanna be proud of u.



U can be a king,a queen,a princess…

Who u think u are,just the way u are.

You’re just a part of me I cant let go.

U gonna be the lucky one.

Everybody needs a little time away.

I heard her say.



I still hear your voice when u sleep next to me

I still feel your touch in my dream

Forgive my weakness but I don’t know why?

Wake up with u next to me

I need u by my side.


好心态才有好状态

once moments,once truth feeling.



22.10.11 7.55pm

No comments:

Post a Comment