Monday, October 10, 2011

A LETTER TO Y



how are u?my dear.
you are my sunshine
my only sunshine

please remember u are my sun.
my only happy,shinning type.
you will always be shine.
look shine forever.
no matter how
u gonna past.


SUN WILL SHINE MY FRIEND


let go bad feelings.
after pain,growth stronger power.
look through the fact again.
recharge,reformat.
GO AHEAD


everythings has to be equal
i should love myself.
if u feel happy,
only can treat ppl in happy mood.
if u are sad,please save more happy mood for ownself.


.........................................................................

重新开始...learn from beginning part.

1 當一個男人有風度,他所說出來的話就不會太失禮。

戀愛對象,大多是與自己個性相似、還是互補的人呢?

2 对女人来说最体贴的直接意思就是非常值得信赖.

3 真正的愛情能夠鼓舞人,喚醒他內心沉睡的力量與潛藏的才能.


FOCUS HAPPY & FREEDOM


"真愛不是什麼樣的外型,不是什麼樣的特質,

也不是什麼​樣的個性,說穿了,不就是你愛死那個人,

那個人剛好又愛​死你了,這就是真正的愛啊!"

i buy tis idea,tats so true!so mean both side FULLY LOVE.*GREAT

but WAT IS TRUE LOVE?nobody can show me in a direct answer!

.....................................................................................................



R.E.M.E.M.B.E.R

People say we are crazy,

When we smile for no reason,when we are alone,

They never know it's the real smile with sweetest reason with someone in thoughts.




勇敢的做自己,不要为任何人而改变。
如果他们不能接受最差的你,也不配拥有最好的你♥


遗失就要开始寻找.
寻找永远都开始相信.


No comments:

Post a Comment