Wednesday, October 26, 2011

D.R.E.A.M




one design,another one finance/banking.
i m available to learn,i m willing to gain more knowledge.
i m so happy and excited for those experiences.

i wanna earn more money.
make my life feel more better than past.
besides,wanna give all my effort to my parents and myself.

last few days,i went to meet client with my senior.
i explore more than past,
sure will be tat,tis job is same as sales.
u need meet different ppl.
from ther,learn something.
but i feel a bit stress.tats wat i feel confuse now!
am i choosing the right way?
tats such a different way if compare with my col's frenz.
i wanna be different,but can i hold all everythings?


totally different payment.
sure the second one pay more than first.
one work for boss,another one work for ur ownself+boss too.

but u gonna work more harder,push the sales.
is challenging.and u will explore more...
u should knw abt sales,beside payment.
still having commission behide it.
last few days,i went to meet client with my sen
ior.
i explore more than past.love tat feel so much.

izzin need a totally change for myself?
tats y confuse!
finally i pay a fee to attending a basic training course.
is an international community.call asiaworks.
is about 2k,start from 9nov.total 5days.

some ppl will think wasted?
but i think is an investment for myself.
i want a direction,to find my own success way.
i want a clearest of myself.once u know urself.
everythings will be more easy than u get lost.


actually i been thinking tis job before in my mind.
and i never thought it will come true to my reality life.
tats so amazing.
everythings already been set.
we already hav our mindset in our mind before.


sorry for wasting a lot of time,
absolutely feel guilty for u,my dear.
dont worry,everythings will be allright for u.


p/s: u fall down,and u climb up.




一路和气看山笑,  一路走来都很顺利没有波折,望着山中美景微笑
摘冠才见月当空, 摘掉了帽子才看见明亮的月亮挂在天空中
莫赖苍天多赐福, 不要只依赖着希望老天爷特别眷顾你,赐予你好运气
辉煌尽在艰辛中。 人生的辉煌成功是通过自己艰辛的努力得来的。

总的来说这是一首励志的诗,教育年轻人年少时没有经过多少波折和艰难,
所以看什么都是美好的,你不能只在自己狭隘的小小世界里,要放开眼光,
才能发现天外有天。也不要空想,等着老天赐予你一切,那是不可能的,

想要成功必须付出自己艰辛的努力。
世界上没有不努力就可以得到的东西


(有时候做事不够仔细,容易忽略
小节问题,等到事情发生后,
才觉得自己哪里不足,要想在事业上取得成功,自己要多加努力,
把每次的磨难,当成人生的经验的累积,付出不一定有回报,
但是什么都不做,只会离理想越远,总之,多多加油,用辛勤的劳动,换取果实)
不要埋怨,不要气馁,相信自己,不管结局如何,不要怨天,冤就冤自己。
因为,一切事情都在于自己。

会有贵人帮助你的但你要步步小心办事要谨慎. 


p/s:柳暗花明又一村


26.10.11 8.08pm

No comments:

Post a Comment