Friday, February 17, 2012

take a bow-part I


Well you you think you know it all

But you don't know a thing at all ain't it

Oh you think that you know me, know me
that's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely
'Cause baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me



Can't nobody tell me how it's gonna be

Nobody's gonna make a fool out of me
Baby you should know that I lead not follow

ANSWER: MR.KNOW IT ALL


Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau kenangan
Yang terindah dalam hidupkuNamun takkan mudah bagiku
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
Yang tlah terukir abadi
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah


ANSWER: Kenangan Yang Terindah





Oopss,
sorry and thank you.

多的是你不知道的事...

听故事,跟看故事完全不同层次FEEL~

Oh, How about a round of applause, Yeah

A standing ovation

Oh, Yeah

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

ANSWER: TAKE A BOW


17.02.2012 8.05pm

No comments:

Post a Comment