Monday, February 20, 2012

take a bow-part III


wow,another 'case' happ.
how many cases should i face?
from s.c.s.c!OMG,now i realized 'shit'!
how come going this way?sound weird...
thanks my dear c treat me in a good way.


a reality world.
yes,i understand.my problem.
hmm,i should accepted this mindset.
sorry,is too late for me to understand everythings.


a story i don't knw who should i share with?
fine,no one no one no one...ahhhhHHHhhh...
feb is my month,how come full of sadness case,
yes,you're absolutely right.
[maybe u consider about the pay first.
if okay then u let me know again and thanks again]
Oops,my feeling too suddenly...xxx mad for something.


fine,i am very fine now!
at least myself remember everythings!


record everythings.
wow,shocked me.yes,you're right.
frankly speaking.i was sad while recalled back!
but i do appreciated.i myself gonna go through this xxx
tat should be a best way for me to keep move forward.


laugh,keep laugh+
cry,keep cry+
cry as loud as u can~
how i laugh=how i cry!


AHAHAHAHAHA,I REMEMBER U !!!



Life is cool.
my life experiences are full of those funny jokes!
hey ppl,treat me more,u should know i love to laugh...

i laugh in my own special way.
is okay,another free laughing course + training!
where can i find?no matter small case or big case,still consider a 'lesson'...


i'm only one but not alone.
i broke my heart for every gain.
to taste the sweet,i faced the pain.


promise>broken>RECOVER!


爱情跟工作...
同样让你开心难过...
我很清楚知道现在是谈$的时候.
我是好娃娃,自己跌倒自己爬上来!
你不勇敢没人替你坚强,自保很重要!


我只能说又增加有趣的故事!哈哈哈
经历过的一切我感恩,跌倒了再站起来.
站起来看清楚那让你跌到过的美好风景!


i will survive~
爱我的人 我只要让我亲爱的家人过好日子.
爱我的每个人永远开心快乐!过自己想要的生活~


i can handle,yea yea,stay strong to let u come over me!
i knw,the distance is closer,my best life xxx....COMIN SOON


让我消失一阵子!反省加反思+ing
我不知道要走多少冤枉路才可以找到回家的路~
千里马需要遇到伯乐.我会让自己振作起来面对现实!
天生我材必有用,有时不是要比较,但就是不爽你的态度!


hmm,i deserve the better choice...$.$
xxx,u let me go is your fault.future boss waiting for me~



one moment in time
20.02.2012 10.01 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment