Saturday, December 10, 2011

meet.ing 3rd day

finally spoke out wat suppose to be...
end up with unexpected ans...
but tats fine,at least i stand up and say!


wat a concidence,the third day.the third person-wei lun.
wow,both of us having the boss with same name.LOL!


wow,today was my sad day oso my third day.
stanley call me for a meeting.
i thought he wanna give briefing for a new project?

end up...
he give me a yellow card.
and said somethings make me feel sad,but full of challenging words.

so contrast.
last time intern,i been saying the same words by shawn.
tat time,i cry infront of him,i still remember.
wat a shame case i gonna face it right now.
but i will cry alone soon to balance myself...if not i will sobz!!!


sorry and thank you.
life is fun.always full of miracle.
everything have own reason.somethings related.
yes, we need reason everytime but think smart, ask smart and act smart.

thanks my dear frenz for given me support.*love and hug back



some feelings driving me crazily!
no heart?haha...how can u feel it?
u not me,u dunno how i feel.
can u understand wat i feel?


...........silent with thinking mood!
let spirit free awhile...........


yes,as a designer...
u gonna be more blah blah blah...
u should this and that.../nothing is easy but there's easy for nothing~
hahaha,i should let u knw,i can handle it.


No matter what happen, u will always have choices.
Dont forget me.i beg.i remember wat u said
EARTH IS ROUND ♥always believe that something wonderful is about to happen
Lets play a game. What life mean to you?
my answer: Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ♥
What about you. ♥ it can be more then one sentence.


莫以成败论英雄,人的遭遇本不同...追求新知,求进步。。成功赚钱!!!
Even though we so far apart, You lift me up whenever i think of u..
You make the world a better place by making yourself a better person.

yes,i remember.
everything is worth.
i should appreciate,THANK YOU :)

10.12.11 08.55pm

2 comments:

  1. hey,yumi...
    be tough,designer's life full of Challenge..
    brave to face and accept what coming to you in future~
    失败是成功之母;从失败中学习,一定让你遇到成功之路!
    加油!:)

    ReplyDelete