Saturday, December 10, 2011

JB.SG

those memory stay in my mind.
first and second times.
gonna be third soon..?

action 1.2.3
thanks for the guide.
thanks for every calls.


when was your last time you did something for the first time?
I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus, so I could hug ten people at a time.
If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever.
wow,forever is a nice word to be hear...
woman love to hear nice words...so am i.
but need action to prove tat works...
i love forever,i love u forever...those words make ppl sweet...
but forever is infinity for everyone.
roger is right,but i believe in my way!
is a feeling way to express and become a show.



once your promise been broken.once u get hurt..
once every limits enough for use.tats an empty space right ther.
not everything have to speak out,do u try to feel it from your heart?
no need to ask,i got you!
pretend not to speak out directly,will u find the truth?
no matter wat is over,its never been forgotten.
its really take time to recover and face it again.
p/s: sometimes tears can only express feeling easier than words.


The true measure of life is not length, but honesty for itself.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
The important thing is not to stop questioning.
why.why.so tell me Y?


asking vs answer.
Q and A section always keep going.
你觉得值得吗?
爱就爱得值得,错也错的值得。一切都值得!

当会有那么一天遇见会有那么一天
理想的自己。理想工作。理想情人。理想人生。
Achieving what you always thought you wanted.


A loyal and dependable leader who is neither particularly intelligent or imaginative.
He is trustworthy, patient, cautious and uses his inborn wisdom to increase his wealth.



appreciate the feelings of others
OH,pretty woman: good for you....tats good.
When I think about you, you make me smile.


就是那么简单。爱上理想的自己!可爱到。。。
It doesn’t matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M
tats the way i born this way.BEST+FRIENDS+LOVERS+FAMILY :)


11.12.11 1.05pm

No comments:

Post a Comment