Saturday, July 23, 2011

OMG

omg,i m so surprise to get ur mess.
a fb mess.a sms.
oh,i hav so much feeling after received those mess.
my heart is full of surprise!
tats so lovely feeling.
when i look backed those wat i had wrote.
i feel like i m super funny girl.
i am happy,sad,complicated feeling.
really amazing,life is always full of miracle <3

i can truly trust my heart,my feeling dear.
i knw myself.
talk to me,no matter.
new divide,no matter what.

set the fire to the rain,
let it burn,let it burn......
i am dropping my tears now!
i dont knw when we gonna meet.......
what will i do?i hav no idea,i just feel like nobody nobody but U!
totally out of my mind,dunno wat will happ soon.....................
tis life really full of mystery story and surprise story too.haha

a strongly feeling to prove myself i still ALIVE!LOL
memory is the mother of all WISDOM.
everythings has beauty,but not everyone SEES IT.
pratice patient,create LAUGHTER!*thanks for eveythings.

24.07.11 12.04 am

No comments:

Post a Comment