Tuesday, July 19, 2011

i see you.

A lovely day i had received your bless.
Oopppss,finally.
thanks so much my dear.
i feel so touch and happy.
by the ways,i feel sad too.
tats so complicated feeling through my heart.
i got so much feeling wanna share with u.
so sorry i never reply to u.
same as wat u had did to me.haha.
jus a process to let u knw my past truth feeling.

cos i gonna balance myself.
tats the only way through listen to my heart.
i know i care for u.
seriously i still remember.
the first time stuff we had been together.
no matter past through long time story.
seriously,i miss u.
i wish u were there for me.
wat a important person who attend for my convo.

wat a sad?
i will remember it.
do u miss me?
i wish u hav the same feeling as i did to u.
cos i knw u are the one for me.
and we will be the only one!haha
recently many feelings coming out.
kinda miss old times buddies,miss the old days.
gonna practice patience!see u,my dear K.^^

tis few days,i will work harder for my final.
i wish to see u comment on my fb.hehe
cos i want u be the most special one.
to prove u care for me n love me!


19.07.11 1.29pm

No comments:

Post a Comment