Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SORRY


sorry for making trouble.

sorry that i loved you,cared for you.


i'm selfish,impatient and a little insecure.

i make mistakes, i m too emotional too.

i am out of control n at times hard to handle.


..................................................................................


i've often lost myself.

tats the reason i did a lots mistakes to make u far away from me.

i feel so sorry for you.

i feel so sorry for myself.


i had been treating u so badly.

n i learn from all mistakes i had before.


A brand new beginning,

A great transformation,

A thrilling time is in store for you.


...................................................................


all i wanna let you knw:

you are a good person.

you can awake when you put more effort for yourself.


ask yourself:

what you want?

what you should do?


the journey is yours:

so please think twice!



thanks for giving me advice!


.............................................................


sorry for the 4years,

sorry for my weakness.

tat the reason i wanna knw.

i keep finding,

i keep searching.



you'll never find peace of mind,

until you listen to your heart! ( George Micheal , kissing fool )


......................................................................................................................


Judge nothing will be happy,

Forgive everything will be happier,

Love everything will be happiest.^^


although i feel sad,feel sorry:

but all i need is make u feel happy when u be with me.

I am sorry for felling sorry.

I’m sorry I can’t speak very coherently.


dun worry,i still keep our promise in my heart.


forgive me:

For every minute you are angry,

you lose sixty seconds of happiness.


no matter how you feel:

GET UP,

DRESS UP,

SHOW UP!

the BEST is yet to come :)


your inner most is always happy. so,BE HAPPY!


..........................................................................


A friend is one that knows you as you are,

Understands where you have been.

Accepts what you have become,

And still gently allows you to grow!

thanks for being as my friends.

my dear lovely friends. friendship is a promise make inside


.......................................................................................................................


we will having our happiness life in our FUTURE.

because i BELIEVE we can stay for BETTER LIFE.

gonna be more focus,

we CAN DO IT!

yea,move forward to our BRIGHTLY FUTURE :)


THANK YOU because of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment