Wednesday, January 4, 2012

mix story



M&L
capricorn&libra.
neway&kim gary


PJ&SETIA ALAM
taurus&gemini&aquarius
pj college of art and design&giant


farewell.
passion.
first station.
guiness.wu long tea.
train.x'mas tree.

oh my 2012 life.
a day to remember.
a person i gonna remember.
he gave me a wonderful story.

cry vs smile
cry vs smile

2010 dec vs 2012 jan
sapf vs surface
shawn vs stanley
thanks for a special call
watever s



[genting session]


Everyday is a new beginning

Every moment is a time for self-vigilance.

In a few hours I'm gonna have the widest smile ever! Time please fly faster!


“每個人都是月亮,總有一個陰暗面,從來不讓人看見。”──馬克吐溫


i am so glad to have a bunch
of GF and BF in my life.

i cherish our friendship...

thank you and i ♥ u all !!!





有开始就有结束,别为结束哭泣,为曾经拥有的幸福而微笑 :)

超钟意这句。有始有终。有白天就有黑夜。有太阳就有月亮。


B.A.L.I & B.E.S.T

kamsahamida.arigato.matur suksma


04.01.12 09.59pm

No comments:

Post a Comment