Wednesday, January 4, 2012

一人有一個夢想




What's your New Years Resolution?


whim
proud
fancies
Hybrid


resort life
Charles and Keith
fickle minded vs psychological fact


"Things-to-be-done-before-30"

A-Z

S.U.C.E.S.S.F.U.L + L.E.S.S.O.N

L.O.V.E +M.U.S.I.C

[ GOOD LIFE ]

i want my money back and just enjoy my show!

keep finding more perfect songs which match my feeling.

let the music come to you and feel the emotion.

Crazy unbelievable.. I got goosebump hearing this



y&y
pisces&libra
interior&graphic
change graduation day.
love this picture so damn much.
BORN TO BE SMART & STRONG.



keep finding out new things in life and being open to changes!!!



I love your Tiffany Blue album!♥ luscious :)




Я гений!!


坚强意志.
独立自主.
冷静思考.
精神成长,关系升华,共同目标!



【VICTORY】

戏如人生 = 人生如戏

赐我好戏连场吧。

我要有的发挥的好对白。

谢谢大家的配合。

感恩


REMEMBER


當你為愛情而釣魚時,要用你的心當作餌,而不是用你的腦筋。

有時候,女人不講道理,基本上是因為愛你.


create ur own value.

at least can identify them and make efforts to accomplish.



[ 有心就能创奇迹 ]


人是英雄,钱是胆!知命,随命,跟造命!

和諧唔係一百個人講同一說話,係一百個人講一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重。
(摘錄於天與地)


p/s: 大家就等着看双鱼怎样创造出一场场眩目组合,积极搅动这世界随他旋转吧。
双鱼遇难总能山不转路转,“越受刺激越有创意”


DREAM COME TRUE

YEAH,I AM SO PROUD OF U

KEEP SUPPORT U MY DEAR

04.01.12 10.25pm

No comments:

Post a Comment