Tuesday, November 1, 2011

REALIZE

30oct11,sunday 8+pm

thanks parent for an unpaid lesson.
everything pay in a worth way.
alone standing infront of fruity shop.
worry abt my parent due to lost contact.
waiting someone save me,luckily cousin come over.
anyway,i should appreciated tat moment.be grateful.


during tat moment,i feel scare.
a feeling back to a little girl,
who need secure and protect.
alone there,thinking tis and tat.
keep imagine those blah blah blah...


tat strong feeling driving me crazy.
yea,i drop my tear again.
wow,acting a drama show!
and i know i care for u all very much.
i cant live without u all,and i need ur &support.
u give me strength and give me everything.


i gonna make a plan for my family and myself.
yes,the more u care the more u feel.
although tat always keep floating.
its karma,and i believe fortune of wheel.


i feel guilty for myself.
i should admit tat early.
hmm,take time realize.
i sorry and i thank you.

thanks for a show.i know u...*sophia loren*


p/s: life have many part to go through.
i should put more effort in my family part.appreciate


01.11.11 9.09pm

No comments:

Post a Comment